Location: Pennsauken NJ
\Submit your resume here: CLICK HERE
Bradley Sciocchetti Inc has been an industry leader for over 50 years in Building Management Systems design, consulting, engineering, installation and service as well as combustion management systems, mechanical systems, fuel burning equipment, heat transfer units and fuel oil delivery systems. We are an established company with a strong presence in the Northeast region and influence that extends beyond the area in many of our product lines.
Bradley Sciocchetti Inc is recognized for our unparalleled commitment to our employees offering a relaxed yet goal oriented working environment. We strive to support all our team members with ongoing training and personal development and look forward to welcoming a new hard working member to our family. Benefits package including healthcare, retirement benefits and paid time off are offered based on aptitude and experience.
Bradley-Sciocchetti Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to Veteran Status, Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Age, Disability or Genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bradley-Sciocchetti Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Job Summary: We are seeking a motivated individual for a full time position performing building automation system startup, checkout, commissioning, service and troubleshooting. Our ideal team member will also be able to assimilate additional responsibilities and skills relating to HVAC System mechanical equipment service and associated tasks.
This is an excellent opportunity with an established company with a strong presence in the Northeast region.
Essential Job Duties and Requirements
• High School/Vocational School Diploma.
• Hold valid driver’s license.
• Must be physically fit, capable of lifting 50 lbs and climbing stairs and ladders as well as standing or kneeling for extended periods of time.
• Five (5) years of experience in the HVAC field.
• Self-motivated and capable of completing job tasks with minimal supervision and beyond regular hours as required.
• Possess strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to read blueprints and electrical drawings.
• Proficient in using a computer for a variety of tasks
• Have a working knowledge of computer based Building Management System software including Siemens, Honeywell, Johnson or Tridium Niagara based systems.
• Inspects, recalibrates and observes the operation of thermostats, heating/cooling controls, safety devices, and other related devices.
• Work efficiently independently or within a team.
• Be able to interact and communicate with customers and peers as the project demands.
• Be reliable, punctual and professional.
• Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
Valued Skills & Experience
• Have a working knowledge of refrigeration equipment, ventilation fans, exhaust fans, vav’s, unit ventilators, hot water heating systems, chilled water systems, steam and hot water boilers.
• Proficient in Microsoft office including outlook, word and excel.
• Possess an understanding of networking and IT related systems.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Energy Management Systems, Building Automation Systems, Building Management Systems, DDC, Digital Control Systems, BAS, LON, LonWorks, BACnet, MODbus, Siemens, Staefa, Honeywell, Johnson Controls, Delta Controls, Tridium, Niagara, N4, AX, Alerton, Building Automation Technician, Building Automation Service, Building Automation Engineer, Andover Controls, Carrier, Trane, York, HVAC, HVAC Controls, ASHRAE, Boiler, Boilers, Burner, Burners, Chillers, RTU’s, Roof Top Units, Split Systems, ATC, ATC Controls, Automatic Temperature Controls, Invensys, Metasys, Automated Logic, Schneider Electric, TAC, Building Automation Graphics, EBI, Symmetre, EMS, BMS, temperature controls